Payment, Refund, and Transfer Policy
- If registering on-line or by phone (763/285-8936)-payment is expected at time of registration.
- If the hospital is registering and paying for multiple staff, invoices will be sent to the hospital.
- To pay by check please, make the check payable to CALS Program and send to:
2600 Fernbrook Lane N. – Suite 104 / Plymouth, MN / 55447.
Payment must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the start of the class. Course materials and pre-course instructions will not be e-mailed until full payment is received.
Refunds: are dependent on the date a participant cancels or transfers their registration. In addition, it is understood that:
- The following refund schedule applies:
|Cancellation received||Amount to be refunded|
|45 or more days prior to course start date||Full registration fee
less a $25.00 administrative fee
|31-44 days prior to course start date||50% of the registration fee|
|< 30 days prior to course start date
full registration must be paid
|Transfer Request Option #1||Fees Charged|
|Original registrant switch to a different CALS course:
No less than 45 days prior to original course start date
|Transfer Request Option #2||Fees Charged|
|Swapping registration between facility personnel in SAME original course location:
No less than 21 days prior to course start date – swap must be same licensure (provider for provider or RN&EMT-P for RN&EMT-P).
NO PERSONNEL CHANGE ALLOWED less than 21 days prior to course date.
- If a participant or facility requests to transfer a registration to another course 14 days prior to the course date there will be a $100.00 transfer fee charged for each request.
- Participants who have not paid prior to canceling or transferring their registration will be invoiced according to the above schedule.
- Refunds will be issued to the entity that paid the registration fee.
Cancellation or transfer requests must be made in writing. Payments may be made by calling the CALS Program: (763) 285-8936 Policy effective July 1, 2021