CALS Program Payment, Refund, and Transfer Policy
- If registering on-line or by phone (763/285-8936)-payment is expected at time of registration.
- If the hospital is registering and paying for multiple staff, invoices will be sent to the hospital.
- To pay by check please, make the check payable to CALS Program and send to:
2600 Fernbrook Lane N. – Suite 104 / Plymouth, MN / 55447.
Payment must be received at least 4 weeks prior to the start of the class. Course materials and pre-course instructions will not be e-mailed until full payment is received.
Refunds: are dependent on the date a participant cancels or transfers their registration. In addition, it is understood that:
- The following refund schedule applies:
|Cancellation received||Amount to be refunded|
|45 or more days prior to course start date||Full registration fee
less a $25.00 administrative fee
|31-44 days prior to course start date||50% of the registration fee|
|< 30 days prior to course start date
full registration must be paid
|Transfer Request Option #1||Fees Charged|
|Original registrant switch to a different CALS course:
No less than 30 days prior to original course start date
|Transfer Request Option #2||Fees Charged|
|Swapping registration between facility personnel in SAME original course location:
No less than 21 days prior to course start date – swap must be same licensure (provider for provider or RN&EMT-P for RN&EMT-P).
NO PERSONNEL CHANGE ALLOWED less than 21 days prior to course date.
- If a participant or facility requests to transfer a registration to another course 30 days prior to the course date there will be a $100.00 transfer fee charged for each request.
- Participants who have not paid prior to canceling or transferring their registration will be invoiced according to the above schedule.
- Refunds will be issued to the entity that paid the registration fee.
- *COURSE COMPLETION: Must be within 12 months of original registered course date or registration fees will be forfeited.
Cancellation or transfer requests must be made in writing. Payments may be made by calling the CALS Program: (763) 285-8936 Policy effective July 1, 2021